ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant 1.3 on AIX
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 07:38:02 GMT
Naresh Sikha <Naresh.Sikha@schwab.com> wrote:

> I am running Ant 1.3 on AIX and had to modify $ANT_HOME/bin/ant to
> allow Ant to run in my environment.

We already had a report to that effect a couple of weeks ago and I was
going to modify the scripts to account for the non-standard locations.
Thanks for your input (although a "diff -u" output would have been
prefered).  I'm going to commit this change (or something similar).

> (or maybe we could get IBM to actually deliver a JDK that conforms to
> standard JDK directory names)?

I doubt that they really are standard, but IBM sticks to this layout in
their JDK for Linux.  Wonder why they break it on AIX.

Stefan