ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Sanbox for Wayward Ant Tasks
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 08:25:54 GMT
Scott,

please let me point you to
<http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/ant2/requested-features.txt>,
especially

>> * Ask for a new CVS module for Ant tasks.
>>
>>   We need to define rules for this to work - maybe the rules proposed
>>   for the commons project could give us a start.
>>
>>   [will need more discussion because of vote by Conor MacNeill]
>>
>>   [REJECTED - vetoes by Conor MacNeill and glenn McAllister]

(sorry Glenn, going to fix your name 8-)

The complete thread can be found here
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=98519986700006&w=2&r=1>, the vetoes
are <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=98550510109563&w=2> and
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=98751621900772&w=2>.

Basically, we need to carve out our task library concept before we
want to start a contributed task repository.  Creating one has already
been proposed and rejected, sorry.

Stefan