ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: executing task for each file in file set
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 07:21:20 GMT
Daniel Barclay <Daniel.Barclay@digitalfocus.com> wrote:

> Actually, I wasn't asking in relation to task libraries.

Well, you asked in the context of a foreach task (where I said it
wouldn't make it into core but be written).  To me this is asking for
task libraries as I suspect foreach is going to be available as part
of a task library.

> I was asking more about how solid a set of standard features Ant
> tries to provide.

Utility classes and a framework to build tasks upon, add onto this a
set of task libraries for common task - less tasks than Ant currently
ships with IMHO.

Stefan