ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: Chmod For Win32
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 12:10:27 GMT
Attrib doesn't do what chmod does, so in that respect no.. There aren't (at
least as far as I know and when your talking about a default windows NT
/2000 install) no tools available to set group/user/world access rights to
files from the command line.. If you have any ideas.. Let me know (I also
wrote a chrights, chown and chgrp task that was posted here a very long time
ago...). If there are any tools available, then we could give it a go...

Mvgr,
Martin