ant-dev mailing list archives

From "T J Morgan" <tmor...@cinci.rr.com>
Subject Continuing On through Compile errors
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 17:47:46 GMT
	I have some java files that if they wont compile, its ok.  How can i allow
ant to continue through the rest of the procedure even if I get some compile
errors?
	I've tried to not put a depends tag on the target, but then it doesn't get
called.  some example code is below.  I took out the actual processiong for
ease of reading.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

<project name="test" default="CCBrokerBean" basedir="../..">
	<target name="init">
//initiallizing
	</target>
	<target name="clean" depends="init">
//deleting old files
	</target>
	<target name="prepare" depends="clean">
//making new dirs
	</target>
	<target name="compileBase" depends="prepare">
// i need this to compile
	</target>
	<target name="compile">
// i dont care if this compiles right now
	</target>
	<target name="PFPBean" depends="compileBase">
// here i am compiling a session bean
	</target>
	<target name="ARBean" depends="compileBase">
// here i am compiling a session bean
	</target>
	<target name="CCBrokerBean" depends="ARBean,PFPBean">
// here i am compiling a session bean
	</target>
</project>