ant-dev mailing list archives

From Shiraz Kanga <SKa...@ingenuus.com>
Subject RE: Task for Attrib - The windoze equivalent of chmod
Date Thu, 24 May 2001 23:37:58 GMT
Glenn:

I think this is an excellent idea.

Implementing it this way will however, break the consistency with chmod
(which is not something I care too much about, but others might).

Availability of a solution from me also depends on when I next have time to
work on this. For me, what I have will get the job done - so it isnt a real
priority. Working code from you or anyone else will always be welcome.

Also - I have not recd. any information from anyone on whether this will be
available as part of Ant. Only got some people asking me if this task will
be included in an Ant build - to which I can only say dunno!

Can anyone tell me if this will be included in Ant. I have released it under
the same Apache license.

shiraz