ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: if and unless attributes for all Tasks
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 23:16:08 GMT
This discussion cracks me up!

    @see <http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/struts-logic.html>

Personally, I'm all for something better than the current <uptodate>
checking methodology because frankly it just plain sucks.

As an example, here is a build.xml file that is overly complex as a result
of this <uptodate> stuff...

<http://scarab.tigris.org/source/browse/scarab/build/build.xml?rev=1.33&cont
ent-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup>

Note the whole area around the check-for-turbine targets.

Suggestions for improvement are welcome.

-jon