ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Panwar, Vinay" <Vinay.Pan...@intertrade.com>
Subject Generating Javadocs
Date Thu, 24 May 2001 20:27:41 GMT
Hi,
Im having difficulty generating the javadocs. This is what I have done so
far. I have checked the javadoc.html and i think that i have everything in
place.

        <property name="build.javadocs" value="${build.dir}/javadocs"/>
  	<property name="java.dir" value="${src.dir}"/>

 <!--
          Creates the API documentation
   -->

   <target name="javadoc_check">
     <uptodate property="javadoc.notrequired"
targetfile="${build.javadocs}/packages.html" >
         <srcfiles dir= "${java.dir}" includes="**/*.java"/>
     </uptodate>
   </target>

   <target name="javadocs" depends="prepare, build, javadoc_check"
           unless="javadoc.notrequired"
           description="Creates the API documentation">
       <javadoc packagenames="net.itrade.*"
              srcdir="${java.dir}"
              destdir="${build.dir}/javadocs"
              author="true"
              version="true"
              windowtitle="InterTrade API"
              doctitle="InterTrade"
              bottom="InterTrede Systems. All Rights Reserved.">
       </javadoc>
   </target>

The only thing that is happening is that the javadocs directory is being
created.

Let me know what I'm doing wrong or missing.

Thanks
Vinay
vinay.panwar@intertrade.com