ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: how to get more debug information [SEMI-SOLUTION!]
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 11:10:24 GMT

> From: Jesse Glick [mailto:Jesse.Glick@netbeans.com]

[snip]

> Or just:
>
> -        exe.setWorkingDirectory(project.getBaseDir());
>
> Why should the working directory be set at all? What
> difference does it make?
> I don't see any reason why this line of code should be there.
>
> -Jesse

I originally did what you're suggesting with the same results.  The only
difference between what you're suggesting and what I'm suggesting is the
difference between implicit statement of the working dir, and an explicit
statement of the working dir.

Either way, it doesn't matter to me.  I get the same results. ;-)

JDGlanville