ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Tilly <JTi...@hoteltools.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Logging
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 16:58:30 GMT
I have to say LOG4J is the better choice out of familiarity.  I do not
believe the size differences are enough to make this an issuee.  JDD's point
on keeping the core small was likely related to his greater goal of making
Ant nothing more than an XML-data driven engine....that just happened to be
able to build applications.  This is not a goal of Ant2.

MrT