ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Wee, Merrick" <Merrick....@state.mn.us>
Subject tokenize each directory of a path
Date Sat, 26 May 2001 06:00:36 GMT
I need to parse out a path (test/directory/path) in order to get the deepest
child "path" in other words

Can anyone give me a recommendation on how to approach this?

I've found the path tokenizer, some regex and perl5 (in the ORO and regex
jakarta projects) but
I can't find any docs on how to use them, or even what tasks are available,
just the javadoc.
Can I just stick in a java chunk in the xml somewhere, as it is a pretty
simple job?  Do I have to go ahead and write
my own task?  Which I"ve done for other stuff, this just seems like a simple
task.

Any help??

Thanks