ant-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn McAllister <gl...@somanetworks.com>
Subject Re: Properties and the <ant> tag
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 17:48:35 GMT
Diane Holt wrote:

> But I can't really
> propose that, since I'm not yet up-to-speed enough with Java to be able to
> write the code for it, and it would be unfair to expect someone else to
> just because I'd like to see it work that way.)

You're a lot more considerate than most other people then. :-)  You are a
committer, Diane, and you have as much right to voice your opinion as
anyone.  Just because you can't code a proposal doesn't mean it isn't
valuable.  There have been a number of issues brought up in the past by
regular users that have been incorported by others (read: committers) into
the system.

Glenn McAllister