ant-dev mailing list archives

From Alan George <al...@hereuare.com>
Subject if and unless attributes for all Tasks
Date Fri, 11 May 2001 15:57:22 GMT
Ant-Dev,

I noticed that Target has if and unless attributes for conditional
excecution and thought that it would be useful (and consistent) to have
these attributes for all Tasks as well.  I have a patch that achieves
this, but have noticed during my short time on this list, a reluctance
to turn ant into a scripting language.  It could be argued that my patch
is a step in that direction.  Also this is such an obvious change I'm
sure it has been proposed before.

So, before I submit a patch, is there any chance this would be
incorporated?

Thanks,
Alan George