ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com>
Subject Re: AntShell
Date Mon, 07 May 2001 05:13:24 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:
> It will be in Ant2 but until then I think everyone is being conservative in
> patches they apply ;)

The only changes to the existing code are:

- in Main.java: runBuild becomes protected rather than private
- in build.xml: makes antshell script executable on Unix

It seems not too risky to me but I could be wrong about the first one...
The rest are additions, so everyone can slam *me* if they don't work ;-)

> That said I liked it ;)

Thanks. I use it every day to do my XSLT's (thanks again for the tips
:-) and it saves me a lot of aggravation.

Couldn't resist but to attach the patch against the current CVS snapshot
and an archive of patches an additions.

Bojan