ant-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Sanders <sand...@totalsync.com>
Subject [Proposal] Sanbox for Wayward Ant Tasks
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 23:46:16 GMT
As I am trying to polish up the xpath task for acceptance into Ant, I
find that it would be useful to have someplace to work on it whilst it
was a work in progress.

Also, many tasks are not directly accepted into the Ant distro because
they are very specific to a particular purpose.

I would like to propose that the Ant community provide a 'sanbox' cvs
repo for these 2 types of developments.  I proposed this over in
jakarta-commons, but as it is VERY ant specific, it was suggested that I
post it over here.

As a precedent, the Taglibs crew has created a sandbox for the purpose
of unsupported taglibs.

Cheers,
Scott Sanders