ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Logging
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 23:18:27 GMT
At 11:56  9/5/01 +1000, Conor MacNeill wrote:
>> So you'd better reschedule the discussion about logging for week three
>> as well.  Let's say I've given LogKit a -1 because I think we'll need
>> generalized hierarchial aspects ;-).
>>

>Pete, is there any documentation on LogKit?

A little but not useful yet ... maybe you didn't hear me the first time I
said it, or the second and maybe not even the third. So I will say it a
fourth time. Avalons How-to is not documented, the only docs are for design
level stuff and in javadocs. Wait till post 11th (we are currently in a
freeze for a release) at which point there will be docs checked in and
those lacking written. Is this clear enough now?

Cheers,

Pete