ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Vetoed point??
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 14:08:56 GMT
Hi,

Just checking if the following point is still vetoed?

* It should be possible to modify details of the actual build (e.g. classpath,
  used compiler) without the need to change the build specification.

  Do build.compiler and build.sysclasspath cover everything or do we
  need to add more stuff like this?

  [will need more discussion because of vote by Conor MacNeill]

  [REJECTED - veto by Conor MacNeill]

Cheers,

Pete