ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Design/Specification Stage
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 10:06:50 GMT
Hi,

As the requirement specification is over it is time to start discussing
design strategies and implementation issues. I assume we can also discuss
particular implementation classes/interfaces etc.

I have some needs outside of "Ant as a build tool" and thus want to get the
specification of the core execution engine on the way. I will be avoiding
issues that clearly need more research discussion (ie templating and
preferences) or are controvertial. Anyone else should feel free to bring
them up though ;)

Cheers,

Pete