ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: idea: subelements in addition to attributes to allow using entities
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 15:54:40 GMT
I think what you want to do will be provided - just not by the mechanisms
you describe ;) The main way we have discussed doing it is via
templating/styling. One approach would be to use CSS stylesheets to
"render" the default attributes for each task. Alternatively you could run
the file through some sort of transformer/templating language (ie xslt or
velocity)  to get same sort of funcitonality.

Cheers,

Pete