ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [DISC] details of task library concept
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 02:41:59 GMT
--- Rob Oxspring <roxspring@yahoo.com> wrote:
>    <target name="build" depends="jasper#compile, cat#compile"

I also really like the way this is coming together (can't speak to the
technical aspects of it, but it's looking very clean and straightforward).
Not sure about the "#"s, though (too much association in my mind with
comments :) Although, I guess there is the HTML reference as well, so
maybe. I dunno, how about jasper@compile ("depends jasper at compile")?

Oh well, nits nits... :)  Anyway, it's looking good to me.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)