ant-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Carlson <scottcarl...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: PVCS optional task error
Date Thu, 24 May 2001 20:11:49 GMT
I debugged using my normal techniques of log messages, and dumb luck :)

You should only get a SIOOB Exception when doing a substring, (I think), and
there is only one of those in the source.

Here is my patch, I've only a dumb diff at work, so this isn't an official
patch submission yet.

As for folders that should just be the pvcsproject attribute.

Ie. <pvcs repository="C:\PVCS\ARC\PROJ\Pdbconfig" pvcsproject="/Folder"/>

229c231
<         MessageFormat mf = new MessageFormat("{0}({1})");
---
>         MessageFormat mf = new MessageFormat("{0}-arc({1}");
235,238c237,246
<                 // Extract the name of the directory from the filename
<                 File dir = new
File(f.substring(0,f.lastIndexOf(File.separator)));
<                 if(!dir.exists())
<                     dir.mkdirs();
---
>                 try {
>                     // Extract the name of the directory from the filename
>                     File dir = new
File(f.substring(0,f.lastIndexOf(File.separator)));
>                     if(!dir.exists())
>                         dir.mkdirs();
>                 }
>                 catch (StringIndexOutOfBoundsException oob)
> 		{
>                     log("File separator problem with " + line,
Project.MSG_WARN);

--- "Philpott, Gregory (CRTUSW)" <Gregory.Philpott@CONCERT.COM> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> How did you debug this?
> I have files in the repository that have numbers in their names, but I am
> not sure if this is the problem.
> I have looked at the pvcs*log file and this contains all the filenames that
> it should.
>
> Also is it possible to specify folders in a project to do a get on?
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

<snip>

=====