ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Starting Background Tasks with Ant
Date Thu, 24 May 2001 01:53:36 GMT
A couple of people submitted patches for this sort of thing awhile back --
one was to allow <exec> to background its process, the other was for
<java> to do that. Here's the mail that mentions both:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=98236259623968&w=2

Neither looks to have been committed, so if you wanted to use them, you'd
need to pick them up from the archive. But note: These weren't tasks --
they were changes to existing tasks, so if you're going to use either (or
both) of them, it'd mean changing your local version of the task(s).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)