ant-dev mailing list archives

From pierquin <pierq...@agisphere.com>
Subject Re: for all you Emacs hackers
Date Fri, 11 May 2001 08:49:39 GMT
Hi,

You can use buffi.el as well.

buffi's only job is to find where your build.xml file (or Makefile)
is, and it will remember last command line you used for this given
build.xml.
(If your build file name is not "build.xml", then you'll have to
do some lisp tuning, but not that much :)

It's extremly usefull if you work on multiple project.

You can download buffi.el at http://www.agisphere.com/~pierquin/emacs

Raphael

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 10:03:49AM -0400, Daniel Barclay wrote:
> Daniel Rall wrote:
> >
> > Daniel Barclay <Daniel.Barclay@digitalfocus.com> writes:
> >
> > > What advantage does that give over using "M-x compile" and typing in the
> > > Ant command?
> >
> > Less typing, mostly.
>
> Actually, I meant when you repeat the command.  If you invoke your ant
> command again, do you have to re-enter the build file name and the arguments,
> or does it remember the previous values as the compile command does?
>

> Daniel
>
> --
> Daniel Barclay
> Digital Focus