ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dave King <dave.ki...@prefersoft.com>
Subject FW: SQLExec Extensions, properties, FileSets
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 15:35:24 GMT
Greetings,

I've been playing with the SQLExec task, and have created a
couple of extensions, one allows you to embed properties in
your sql, for example
drop database ${db.name}

the other allows you to run all the sql files in a file set,
we use it for creating stored procs where the files can be
run in any order.

I know someone was talking about adding a patch for the
properties feature. Recent versions of the SQLExec task in
CVS would indicate this hasn't happened yet.

So here are my subclasses, I hope they are helpful.

-Peace
Dave