ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [DISC] details of task library concept
Date Thu, 24 May 2001 04:24:25 GMT

I do not have a spec with me. But until I was following the spec, the
enphasis was on declaring everything in the EBJ descriptor. Class-Path is
for extensions which is  fine. But an EJB app calling another can't hardly
be specified using Class-Path.

All those dependencies are in the XML descriptor. Are they not?

Jose Alberto