ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: for all you Emacs hackers
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 19:06:17 GMT
Around half a year ago I posted elisp code to make ANT work with JDE.
When you execute ^z^z  it automatically fires the build no matter where your
buildfile is located.

It uses the prj.el file for jde to do it.

Take a look at it. The file is specified relative to the prj.el file.

Now, in my case the build file is in a separate CVS module that is why it is
called "../the-other-cvs/config/...

It works like a charm.

Jose Alberto