ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: if and unless attributes for all Tasks
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 17:24:28 GMT
Just to cut to the chase, what Peter is trying to say is that instead of
asking for:

	<target name="A" depends="B,C">
	<task1 if="c1" />
	<task2 if="c2" />
	</target>

the way to do this in ANT is:

	<target name="A" depends="B,C,t1,t2" />

	<target name="t1 if="c1" > <task1> </target>
	<target name="t2" if="c2" > <task2> </target>

That's it.