ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sarath K" <kcsar...@indiainfo.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] logging
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 07:38:33 GMT
Hi,
    I am new to this list, but have been using ant for some time.
    Is there any intention to use the sibling project log4j for logging?

    Also is there any consolidated list of the feature requests and the
current status available on the net, containing information that we are
getting on the list.

Some thing that shows a table of all feature requests and a note saying
ACCEPTED, REJECTED, etc. so that every one will see the latest status on
the feature requests!

sarath

On 23 Apr 2001 09:37:09 +0200
 Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
> ACCEPTED
> ========
>
> * allow build file writers to modify logging (verbosity for example)
>   on a target by target or task by task basis.
>
> * Make loggers configurable via build.xml.

http://mail.indiainfo.com
First you had 10MB of free mail space.
Now you can send mails in your own language !!!