ant-dev mailing list archives

From David Rees <rees...@ubiqsoft.com>
Subject Re: patch tracking
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 01:05:12 GMT
What about just adding the convention that need to be entered into
Bugzilla?

The main problem is that Bugzilla doesn't support attachments. I guess
we could say attach it to the reply, but then someone has to wait for
the bugzilla email to trickle though before they can post the file.
Also, there is no easy way to go from the bug report to the post. Of
course, we could get tricky and somehow generate a marc archive
reference in the Bug information.

The idea of posting and also entering into Bugzilla also works, but
once again you have two not directly associated with each other.

There should be something though...