ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant's web page (was: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/webpage/xdocs/stylesheets project.xml)
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 10:34:11 GMT
Diane Holt <holtdl@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
>> We need to think about our microsite a little, what do we want to
>> do here, which content do we want and so on - this includes the
>> question whether we really want to duplicate all the links from the
>> main site navigation.
>
> I don't mind the inclusion of the general Jakarta links, but I'd
> like to see it be more obvious that that's what they are.

I'll make a separate (and first) menu point for Ant and put the news
and resources links there. This is no real solution of course.

> It might also be a nice idea to have all the Jakarta subprojects'
> pages do the same thing, with regards to the general list as well as
> to what section headings they have -- but I don't know how doable
> that'd be.

Just look around the other subprojects, most of them don't have any
links to other projects - just links from the "Get Involved" menu -
which is the right decission IMHO.

Stefan