ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/docs/manual resources.html
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:30:37 GMT

> At 09:01  25/4/01 +0200, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>><donaldp@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>>   Added some external resources.
>>
>>Shouldn't we make an "articles about Ant" or similar page from this
>>content and put it at our website?
>
> probably ;)

OK, I would have done it, but I've run into a language problem:

As far as I understand "resources" is the right word for
articles/presentations and so on.  We already have a link labeled
"External Resources" that points to the list of unbundled tasks, the
IDE integration stuff and so on.

What is the right thing to do here?  Rename the already present link
(to what?) or use something like "Articles" for the new one?

I wanted to update the news page anyway, so I could change the rest at
the same time, just need a nice little menu entry. 8-)

Stefan