ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] logging
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:48:20 GMT
Sarath K. <kcsarath@indiainfo.com> wrote:

>     Is there any intention to use the sibling project log4j for
>     logging?

No concrete decision yet - not even a discussion.

>     Also is there any consolidated list of the feature requests and
>     the current status available on the net, containing information
>     that we are getting on the list.

The list has always (well, since we started collecting features) been
online, linked from Ant's homepage - see
<http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/ant2/requested-features.txt>.  I've
just now updated this list to contain the results of our last round of
voting.

> Some thing that shows a table of all feature requests and a note
> saying ACCEPTED, REJECTED, etc. so that every one will see the
> latest status on the feature requests!

exactly such a beast, yes.

Stefan