ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Antidote open house
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 06:56:57 GMT
Simeon Fitch <metasim@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Those in the know: what do I need to do now to get all the web site
> resources properly linked up, etc. (i.e., what housekeeping
> remains).

Ant's own pages live in Ant's repository, you can modify them and do a
cvs update on the server after you've committed the changes.

If you want to create Antidote specific webpages, you'd probably best
put them into antidote's module and check them out at the webserver -
make sure everything you create is group writable for the jakarta
group.

Finally, for all pages from the main site, you need access to the
jakarta-site2 module - this is grant-by-request available to all
jakarta committers.  I've updated the listing of CVS modules, but
there might be other pages, you want to touch.

Stefan