ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] resubmit of <recorder> with small changes
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 11:51:41 GMT
Jay Glanville <dickon@nortelnetworks.com> wrote:

> As per user feedback (thanks KC Baltz) I have made a few small
> changes and would like to re-submit in it's entirety my original
> submission of the <recorder> task.

I'm going to commit it.

> PS: I'm also going to iterate a previous question: is there a way
> for ant to tell me all the diffs?

cvs diff -u

in the directory you've checked the sources to should work. It will
result in one big diff file for all files that have changed and
contain lines that start with ? for all new files.

> If such a task existed or was possible,

<cvs> could do it, as long as there are no new files (one could play
with the Entries files to even get the new files included as well, but
I'd be careful).

> then I'm sure that a "build patch" task for the committers would
> also be possible.

<patch> should do it.

Stefan