ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FAQ is down again
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:16:18 GMT
Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> I'd propose we start an offline FAQ for Ant in CVS (the webpage part
> of it) and make it available from our website directly.

A first cut is done, I've created a faq.vsl and added a FAQ with two
entries ATM.  The online version is <http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/faq.html>,
but I've not added any links to it yet.

One thing I have not sorted out yet is the href tag in the TOC, I
cannot get velocity to accept #$id as something it would expand.  I'll
try again tomorrow.

Feedback is more than welcome, anybody who can remember some FAQs from
the online version, please add it to the FAQ.

The DTD should be obvious, you can use any HTML tags in the <answer>
section - <source>, tables and images get the usual treatment that
site.vsl would apply as well.

Stefan