ant-dev mailing list archives

From Brian.Mun...@eblastventures.com
Subject Ant
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:34:25 GMT
Hi, I saw your email on the Apache Mailing List Archives and wondering if
you could help us out with something.  We have a lot of success with Ant so
far, but are running into one major issue.  We are using Weblogic 5.1 and
are trying to use Ant's EjbJar feature to build our EJB jars and things
arent working out.  We have all of the classes and XML set to go and fill
in the correct values in our Ant build xml but for some reason, Ant takes
our XML file and screws around with it enough so it doesnt work anymore.
Take a look at the stuff below and see if you have any ideas?  What we want
is for Ant to take the xml's out of the dd directory and put them in the
new EJB jar without modifying them.

<ejbjar srcdir="${catalog.classbindir}"
         descriptordir="${catalog.dd.dir}"
         basejarname="TestCatalog"
         classpath="${servers.path};${build.path}">

         <include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
         <exclude name="**/*-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml"/>

         <support dir="${catalog.classbindir}">
               <include name="**/*.class"/>
              </support>

         <weblogic destdir="${catalog.home}"
                suffix=".jar"
                keepgeneric="true"
                rebuild="false"
                compiler="c:\programs\jdk1.3\bin\javac"
                keepgenerated="true">
          <classpath>
               <pathelement path="${ejbc.compiler.arg.classpath.value}"/>
               </classpath>
         </weblogic>

    </ejbjar>

Thanks for the help