ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph.Wilhe...@t-online.de (Christoph Wilhelms)
Subject RE: [VOTE] Task API
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:09:13 GMT
Hi Conor!

Do you -1 what is behind "*" or the whole thing?
Do you -1 a Task Object Model?
How would you implement the option of making making a build(-file)
"buildable". (Like Antidote wants to do - and currently it isn't easy to
implement). Do you agree that it would be nice if the Ant-build-model would
be independent from it's persistence (XML at the moment)...?

This point is rather impotent to me 4 it influensen Antiodote-Dev MUCH!

Greetings,
Chris