ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph.Wilhe...@t-online.de (Christoph Wilhelms)
Subject RE: Feature suggestion
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2001 10:00:15 GMT
Hi!

Can you please tell me, if I understood correctly what you want!

Do you want to run commandline Ant everywhere, poping up a FileSelector if
"build.xml" cant be found? If so, then you shouldt start Ant, but Antidote,
for it is capable of it ATM!

Otherwise, If you want to modify the projectdefinition while ant is started
Antidote is the rightone, too - even there is still a litte bit missing...
but we are workig on it (mostly Sim and Nick :-))!

Greetigs,
Chris