ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Update of ejb jar for borland app server
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 01:13:15 GMT
> From: Peter Donald [mailto:donaldp@apache.org]
>
> At 04:48  19/4/01 +0200, MOUSSAUD Benoît wrote:
> >i dont know if i use the Jakarta coding style... where can i find them ?
>
> Jakarta does not have a style as such. Ant mostly uses suns style
> guidelines. Other projects use other styles (MS/BSD/Minix/etc).

I thought Jakarta does have a style. Check here
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/library.html

where it says

The Java Code Conventions
This Sun document specifies the de-facto standard way of formatting Java
code. All code written for this project must follow these conventions.

I think we need to provide an addendum (or is that a corrigendum), since
there are some plainly silly things in that document. If I get time, I'll
try to put one together. My main point for Benoît related to brace
placement.

Conor