ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Lacoste <jerome.laco...@smartcardsystem.com>
Subject RE: Behavior of Ant task and exec task / return values for Ant.ba t?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:03:26 GMT
> I think he means a source distribution, and he doesn't just want to check
that
> files exist in the source distribution, he wants to make sure the source
> distribution created actually *builds*.  Is this correct Jérôme?
>
> Francis

Francis is correct.

I tried the Stephane's solution (modified slightly - cf. arg line )

	<java classname="org.apache.tools.ant.Main" fork="no">
		<classpath path="${java.class.path}"/>
		<arg line="-buildfile ${dist.dir}/build.xml all"/>
	</java>

It starts OK but then fails because one of my JUnit test requires some user
input.
The problem is that the user input of the nested Ant seems to be desabled. I
don't know yet the exact reason.

Any idea?

Jerome