ant-dev mailing list archives

From John.D.Ca...@mail.sprint.com
Subject Copy filtering and properties...
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 20:49:03 GMT
The behavior for the filtering (in Copy, etc.) will NOT substitute for
properties that have been set in Ant 1.3. Is this a bug, or a feature?
;)

If it's a bug, please accept my humble gift of diffs to repair
this...The way I modified the Copy task, you can turn the property
substitution on by using the substitute="true" attribute; the default
behavior is the way things currently are.  This way, it's relatively
inert for people depending on this NOT changing...

Have fun,
John Casey