ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Bresse <je...@classwave.com>
Subject <wlrun>, finding the confi.xml file
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:56:31 GMT
Hello:

I am trying to get to have Ant start the weblogic server 6.0.  It is located
on a different machine than the one running Ant.

I am not sure what the "home" attribute should be but say I give the
following attribute, then I get the following output:

"home" is D:\bea

OUTPUT: Server config file D:\bea\config\config.xml not found

No matter what "home" is, the error reports reports the directory with
\config\config.xml attached.  I know that the config.xml is located in
D:\bea\wlserver6.0sp1\config\mydomain.

If you've implemented that task successfully, your assistance with setting
the arguments would be most appreciated!

Jean