ant-dev mailing list archives

From "T J Morgan" <tmor...@cinci.rr.com>
Subject re:ejb's with ant
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 00:50:43 GMT
Thanks for the help Frank, got it working now.

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Wierzbicki [mailto:wierzbickif@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 12:47 PM
To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: EJB Compilation with ant

Todd,

The ejbjar task allows you to include a <weblogic> element that will run
weblogic ejbc.  The resulting ejbjar task should look something like this
where
${dest} is the root directory of already compiled java classes to be used by
ejbjar:

    <ejbjar srcdir="${dest}"
            destdir="${dest}"
        <include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
        <exclude name="**/*-weblogic*.xml"/>
        <dtd publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans
1.1//EN"

location="${weblogic}/classes/weblogic/ejb/deployment/xml/ejb-jar.dtd"/>
        <dtd publicId="-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 5.1.0 EJB//EN"

location="${weblogic}/classes/weblogic/ejb/deployment/xml/weblogic-ejb-jar.d
td"/>
        <weblogic destdir="${dest}"
                args=" -d ${dest} " />
    </ejbjar>