ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <>
Subject RE: [DISC] the simple stuff
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 10:05:59 GMT
Is it possible to _stop_ properties being passed to sub ant tasks?

For example, if I've a property called prjname defined in projectA.xml and a
property called prjname defined in projectB.xml then I do...

# projectA.xml
<property name="prjname" value="project A"/>
  <ant dir="projectB" target="deploy"/>

# projectB.xml
<property name="prjname" value="project B"/>
<target name="deploy">
  <echo message="${prjname}"/>

How can I make the echo say project B?

of this email.