ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: FAQ is down again
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:41:00 GMT
on 4/26/01 9:16 AM, "Stefan Bodewig" <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> A first cut is done, I've created a faq.vsl and added a FAQ with two
> entries ATM.  The online version is <http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/faq.html>,
> but I've not added any links to it yet.
>
> One thing I have not sorted out yet is the href tag in the TOC, I
> cannot get velocity to accept #$id as something it would expand.  I'll
> try again tomorrow.

Eh? I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do here...keep
reading...

> Feedback is more than welcome, anybody who can remember some FAQs from
> the online version, please add it to the FAQ.

One thing that you should try doing is emulating what I have in the site.vsl
for the jakarta-site2 project.

One "feature" is this:

The <section name="Foo"> gets rendered to be <a name="Foo"> around the
section table. You can see this in effect here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/user-guide.html

Click on any of the links in the TOC. That is what you want to emulate. I
will take a look at the files and see if I can improve on things to show
you.

Also, you should be using your own project.xml file to create a left side
navigation that is more specific to Ant...again, I will help tune here...

-jon