ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Goli, Srikanth" <sg210...@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com>
Subject RE: a zip file with files based on modified time
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 00:45:38 GMT
Hi David

Thanks for ur reply.

As u said, I am trying to use Culler functionality.

When I tried to compile the src code in antculler.zip file, I am having
compilation problems.. I am using Ant1.3 stable release version. I think I
need new EnumeratedAttribute class that has some extra methods..

Do u want me to get Ant's latest nightly build?  Or Did u forget to include
new EnumeratedAttribute in that zip.

    [javac]
C:\Crmapps\cullersrc\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\BooleanOrIgnore
EnumeratedAttribute.java:82: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : constructor EnumeratedAttribute  (java.lang.String)
    [javac] location: class org.apache.tools.ant.types.EnumeratedAttribute
    [javac]         super(aValue);
    [javac]         ^
    [javac]
C:\Crmapps\cullersrc\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\BooleanOrIgnore
EnumeratedAttribute.java:93: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method isValue  (java.lang.String)
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.tools.ant.types.BooleanOrIgnoreEnumerated
Attribute
    [javac]         return isValue(IGNORE) || isValue(TRUE) == aBoolean;
    [javac]                ^
    [javac]
C:\Crmapps\cullersrc\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\BooleanOrIgnore
EnumeratedAttribute.java:93: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method isValue  (java.lang.String)
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.tools.ant.types.BooleanOrIgnoreEnumerated
Attribute
    [javac]         return isValue(IGNORE) || isValue(TRUE) == aBoolean;

Thanks
Srikanth Goli