ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: crimson 1.1
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 15:02:52 GMT

mmm... a little bit dangerous to me because it may have side effects. (ie it
may compile on your computer but not in the computer of someone else or more
dangerous: compile differently and the build ends up with a Verify error).

I want it to compile with the build information, not with the information
available out of the build which may not be the same from one computer to
another.

I'm working on several modules on different versions (maintenance of course)
and I think I'm not the only one so it is not very convenient to rely on the
user classpath. A build is set for the project and that's it. All libs used
are under source control and only those one should be used otherwise this is
food for problems :(

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France