ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Behavior of Ant task and exec task / return values for Ant.ba t?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:11:08 GMT

<java classname="org.apache.tools.ant.Main" fork="yes" failonerror="yes">
	<classpath path="${java.class.path}"/>
	<arg line="-buildfile ${dist.dir}/build.xml"/>
</java>

Also I don't know what is for you the meaning of "complete distribution".
If you want to test that all files exists, then you could use a target for
that purpose with <available> task (the check might be painful however)

--
 Stéphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France