ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: I finally tracked down the problem with spaces in paths hande d to Jikes.
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:28:23 GMT
Have you mentioned this to the jikes team?  It seems to be more of a problem
with them then with the combination of Ant and jikes.  Have you tested this
outside of ant? (i.e.: try to run jikes with the @ option, where the
filenames in the list have spaces in it.  If this test fails, then it's got
nothing to do with ant, but a problem with jikes.)

Just for your info, the jikes mailing lists can be found at
http://www.jikes.org

JDGlanville