ant-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: [SUBMIT] Configure task (much like UNIX configure tool)
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:17:01 GMT

I'm a bit confused by this but interested...

If a developer has to maintain a configure.xml for his environment that
generates a build.properties via this task, then what's the difference to
the developer maintaining a build.properties directly?

Mind you on a philosophical point, developers should follow the standard FS
layout of the project ;-)